May 13, 2010

1950s Danish Modern Teak Magazine & Drinks Table

1950s Danish Modern Teak Magazine & Drinks Table
Now on eBay being offered by
simplymod-auctions

This is a unique piece that was not ever offered to the American market, and was brought over by a previous owner from Europe. Its all about Danish Modern, sleek and undeniably defying gravity. Like I've always said, I have a weakness for MCM wrought iron. This one definitely gets a thumbs up from me.

Simplymod-auctions is also auctioning the following:

Space Age Danish Modern UFO Hanging Lamp Fixture!


Mid Century Danish Modern Lounge Chair!

I'm swooning over all these goodies! Booooooo to staying on a budget!

2 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Sweet! I saw the lamp auction on eBay already. Keeping my eye out of a UFO shaped lamp for my kitchen ceiling... Buuut on a budget too... booo!

Space Commander said...

The UFO lamp would be THE lamp for any kitchen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails